Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
News  
    News
    Topics
Other  
    Recommend Us

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Beast.
--Riddick--
ThEOLdGuY
K!kyo
TorN
Meganoob

Make a small donation to support .o2o.

You have been warned!
We have caught 5799 shameful hackers.

.o2o.Fourms.

Main  | Search  | FAQ  | Members List  | Groups  | PM  | Profile  |  .o2o.Arcade.  |  Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  | Log in

Im sorry, but what?
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.printer-friendly view .o2o. Forum Index -> Anything
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

ice9  wrote  (View  Post):
ok  so  i  watched  the  dm17  demo....  are  u  serious  bro??  merky  was  pure  noob  that  game  didnt  make  any  good  shots.  MERKY  DOESNT  MISS  IN  DM7.  That  was  a  joke.  Of  course  he  wasnt  autofiring  in  that.  The  dudes  aim  is  a  joke.  He  couldnt  hit  shit  luckily  he  was  palying  against  pure  noobs  is  the  only  reason  he  won.  So  basically  u  said  merky  if  u  dont  hack  hold  ur  rail  down  the  whole  game.  He  says  ok  lol  does  it  sucks  shit  and  now  hes  clean.  THese  test  ur  putting  him  through  are  proving  nothing.  Im  done  proving  u  wrong  its  too  easy  the  guy  is  a  HUGE  hacker  get  over  it.  Have  fun  scrimming  pwp  or  whoever  lol.

Playing  against  pure  noobs?  He  was  playing  against  US.  You  know,  the  people  you  cry  about  hacking  every  time  you  scrim.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
titan
Rookie
Rookie

I  don't  wanna  write  an  essay  so  i'll  make  this  quick

-ice9,  stermy  plays  mid  for  fnatic  -  you  would  not  beat  him  in  instagib,  even  if  you  do  play  players  like  clampok  etc  which  i  know  you  do  because  i've  been  watching  streams  of  the  quakenight  ictf  league  where  i  saw  them  [rape  liftz  Razz]  you  can't  compare  possibly  the  best  railgunner  in  the  world  to  anyone  who  isn't  a  pro  Very Happy

-merky,  record  yourself  playing  with  a  camera  how  hard  is  that?  everytime  you  are  asked  you  say  stuff  like  "i  shouldnt  have  to"  hell,  meet  me  at  an  internet  cafe  and  play  quake  there  idc  LOL  
 OR,  change  your  cfg!
 the  autofire  you  use  needs  that  cfg,  if  you  change  your  cfg  and  still  hit  the  same  ridiculous  shots  then  for  me  it  would  certainly  help  proove  your  clean,  yet  you  wont  change  your  cfg..  ever,  for  someone  who  tries  so  desperatly  to  say  he's  clean  you  seem  awfully  attached  to  your  cfg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiTlT7BOAzI
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNTWWfQ8Skg&feature=fvw

90%  of  the  clanbase  community  doesn't  even  play  merky  and  these  videos  are  SUCH  definitive  proof  of  his  hacks,  just  watch  them  rofl

I  still  can't  believe  o2o  recruited  merky..  such  a  sad  day  for  1.16  lol,  because  if  you  guys  really  are  the  "model"  clan  then  1.16  has  really  gone  to  hell   Sad  and  wtf  sha  protecting  merky!?
 -How  did  you  lose!?  
 -Hi,  i'm  Merky,
 Pleased  to  meet  you!
 -Well  obviously  your  hacks  played  a  major  role  in  your  win,  but  I  wanted  to  know  how  they  lost  with  all  your  other  crappy  players.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

titan  wrote  (View  Post):

-merky,  record  yourself  playing  with  a  camera  how  hard  is  that?  everytime  you  are  asked  you  say  stuff  like  "i  shouldnt  have  to"  hell,  meet  me  at  an  internet  cafe  and  play  quake  there  idc  LOL  
 OR,  change  your  cfg!
 the  autofire  you  use  needs  that  cfg,  if  you  change  your  cfg  and  still  hit  the  same  ridiculous  shots  then  for  me  it  would  certainly  help  proove  your  clean,  yet  you  wont  change  your  cfg..  ever,  for  someone  who  tries  so  desperatly  to  say  he's  clean  you  seem  awfully  attached  to  your  cfg?

Recording  via  xfire  would  be  almost  the  same  thing  as  recording  using  a  camcorder.  They  both  record  what's  on  the  screen.  And  if  you  really  want  to  see  him  play  with  a  different  cfg,  I'll  see  what  I  can  do.  :P   

As  for  the  efreeze  video:
 1)  No  delag
 2)  Faster  paced  game
 3)  It  was  one  of  his  first  times  playing  the  mod
 4)  If  he  knew  his  hacks  didn't  work  on  .32,  then  why  did  he  use  his  normal  tag?  Knowing  very  well  people  would  have  recognized  him  and  found  it  suspicious  that  he  sucked?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
Beast.
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

Ice,  you  are  an  idiot  saying  stermy  isn't  the  shit.  He  is  very  well  known  for  having  the  best  aim  in  the  world.  He  gets  paid  for  playing  the  god  damn  game,  so  don't  tell  me  he  ain't  shit  (unless  you  are  better  than  him  but  with  no  sponsor  -  which  would  be  funny  if  you  said  that  hahhah  Laughing  )
 You,  as  a  Quake  III  Arena  player,  should  know  that  there  are  way  more  things  you  should  know  /  be  good  at  @  playing  duels.  
 Weapon  duel  (which  is  the  most  played  and  the  most  competitive  gameplay  @  quake)  is  called  a  mind  game  for  a  reason.  The  thing  that  matters  the  most  in  it  is  that  you  have  to  have  your  mind  shit  together.  It's  not  all  about  aim.  (it's  about  your  strategy  and  how  intelligent  you  are  /  creativity).
 Meaning  that  You  might  play  with  rapha  and  all  these  pro  players,  but  they're  not  pros  @  aiming  (rapha  is  well  known  for  having  a  heavy  strategy  but  no  aim)

Stermy  gets  70-80  acc  @  instagib  games.

So  I  am  once  again  telling  You  the  truth.  Stermy  would  OWN  your  fuckin  self  and  the  only  thing  You  could  do  is  whine  about  how  many  cheats  he  has  (that's  the  usual  thing  you  do).  You  still  be  living  in  your  life  of  dreams  thinking  You  are  the  shit,  but  guess  what,  You  aren't.

So  by  that  fact  and  the  other  ones  that  have  been  prooven  I  am  telling  you,  m3rky,  there's  no  way  in  hell  you  gettin  into  .o2o.  Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
kyzer
Hurt Me Plenty
Hurt Me Plenty

i  actually  think  ice  would  make  a  chance....  with  his  15  played  duels..  only  1  win..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
Beast.
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

kyzer  wrote  (View  Post):
i  actually  think  ice  would  make  a  chance....  with  his  15  played  duels..  only  1  win..

LMFAO!!!  Laughing  
 but  the  game  type  doesn't  matter  Smile  stermy  would  PWN  him  easily  in  any  game  type  (as  i  said  in  my  post  -  stermy's  insta  acc  70-80%)
 gg  yall  NoGhost  pros  believing  merky  doesn't  hack  Laughing   Laughing  i  just  love  to  see  how  he  keeps  on  fooling  yall  for  all  these  years  Laughing  n  it's  still  effective  Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
titan
Rookie
Rookie

I  can  take  into  account  that  it  was  his  first  time  playing  the  mod  and  i  can  even  take  into  account  the  difference  in  delag  and  hitbox  size  but  cmon  these  are  liturally  2  different  sides  of  the  scale  the  best  and  the  worst

reddead  playing  efreeze,  he  seems  to  do  just  fine
 doesn't  matter  if  there  are  other  factors  invloved  ESPECIALLY  for  someone  as  god-like  as  merky  you  cannot  go  from  a  quake  god  in  1.16  to  a  19%  acc  in  efreeze
 cpma  ql  w/e  they  also  have  no  delag  and  much  harder  hitboxes  than  1.16  but  anyone  can  go  from  one  to  the  other  with  little  or  no  trouble  atall  look  at  beast  anthem  hellspawn  emirant  even  myself;  all  1.16  players  with  40+  railguns  on  ql  and  i'm  sure  we  would  do  the  exact  same  on  efreeze  even  if  we  had  only  played  it  a  few  times

see  if  you  can  get  him  to  change  his  cfg,  i'd  love  to  see  him  shooting  all  the  walls  without  it  Very Happy  and  if  he  does,  no  dm17  or  hs  public  server  i  wanna  see  him  in  a  hard  scrim  recording  his  screen  to  see  he's  using  a  different  cfg  hitting  the  same  shots  /  scores  he  does  usualy  and  then  i  might  start  to  question  if  he  hacks  or  not  =D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
Beast.
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

Plus,  i've  taken  a  look  at  the  mentioned  merky's  xfire  vid  and  i  gotta  laugh  dudes.  Laughing
 He  does  really  sux  with  his  hacks  turned  off  Smile   Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

Is  that  enough  for  you?  lol.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
Beast.
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

NO,  It  is  NOT.
 Don't  try  to  fool  me  thinkin  i've  never  played  .32  Exclamation  

PLUS  these  players  aren't  ANY  GOOD.

PLUS  the  .32  PNKBSTR.exe  is  way  different  than  the  QL  PNKBSTR.exe  (  which  hes  got  caught  on  !!!  -  i  guess  he  hasn't  got  too  many  haxing  skills  to  fool  a  ql  punkbuster.exe  yet  )

PLUS,  why  don't  you  learn  my  post  about  stermy?  
 Oh,  I  know!  You're  just  too  scared  to  recognize  the  truth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
titan
Rookie
Rookie

give  me  a  break  pixel  those  games  are  vs  complete  noobs  and  he  didn't  even  do  good,  ~20acc  wtf  where  in  1.16  he's  hitting  like  50

even  though  he  hacks  he's  played  for  long  enough  to  be  [some  what]  capable  at  instagib  and  all  those  ss  do  is  show  how  useless  the  efreeze  community  is  lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

Have  you  ever  tried  playing  with  that  ping  without  delag?  Not  to  mention  there  are  smaller  hitboxes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

You're  the  one  that  brought  up  efreeze  and  now  you're  calling  the  efreeze  community  useless?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
titan
Rookie
Rookie

60  ping  without  delag?
 only  every  single  day  on  ql  where  i  hit  40+  rail?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am Post subject: Re: Im sorry, but what? Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

Take  a  look  at  the  screenshot  you  posted.  Reddead  failed  to  hit  40+  acc.  What's  your  explanation  for  that?

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view .o2o. Forum Index -> Anything All times are UTC - 7 Hours
Page 9 of 10 Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next 

Jump to: