Top 10
Files & Links  
    Downloads
News  
    News
    Topics
Other  
    Recommend Us

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Beast.
--Riddick--
ThEOLdGuY
K!kyo
TorN
Meganoob

Make a small donation to support .o2o.

You have been warned!
We have caught 5799 shameful hackers.

.o2o.Fourms.

Main  | Search  | FAQ  | Members List  | Groups  | PM  | Profile  |  .o2o.Arcade.  |  Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  | Log in

>sBs<Potcha.
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.printer-friendly view .o2o. Forum Index -> Anything
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
prodigy
Rookie
Rookie

what  is  his  ip?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
potcha
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
prodigy
Rookie
Rookie

ty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

Updated  times  for  second  demo  in  case  anyone  wants  more  laughs.  

0:43  shoots  at  enemy  behind  wall
 1:4x  almost  aims  at  enemy  that  spawned
 1:5x  shoots  at  melt;  autofire  going  off
 2:14  shoots  at  enemy  behind  a  wall
 3:16  shoots  at  enemy  behind  a  wall
 4:03  yh  stair  shot
 3:31  again
 5:21  possible  autofire  going  off
 5:49  possible  autofire  going  off
 6:29  shoots  dead  body,  auto  going  off
 6:56  shoots  pillar  (possible  reflex)
 7:09  yh  stair  shot
 7:14  crosshair  goes  straight  onto  an  enemy  (possible  reflex  to  sound)
 9:14-9:17:  auto  going  off
 16:10  shoots  body  as  crosshair  crosses
 17:34  possible  auto  going  off
 17:56  again
 18:04

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
domi
Post Master
Post Master

Lol  wow  quake  will  never  change,  people  still  keeping  up  the  same  old  hacking  drama.

Maybe  you  all  should  start  playing  Call  of  Duty  there  is  less  hackers  in  xbox  360.

Good  luck  potcha  whether  you  hack  or  not.  I  still  think  you  don't  but  I  haven't  played  in  so  long  I  don't  have  an  opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:27 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
tool
Hurt Me Plenty
Hurt Me Plenty

domi  wrote  (View  Post):
Good  luck  potcha  whether  you  hack  or  not.  I  still  think  you  don't  but  I  haven't  played  in  so  long  I  don't  have  an  opinion.

If  you  watch  the  first  5  minutes,  you  will  laugh  and  probably  slap  yourself  at  how  you  believed  he  doesn't  hack.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
RUBBERDUCKY
Rookie
Rookie

Ok  first  since  its  almost  a  topic  in  a  topic,  the  inhuman  forums,  you  need  to  be  registered  to  see  the  forums,  people  might  not  intend  to  post  but  want  to  see  the  forums,  just  saying   Very Happy  

With  Potcha,  ill  admit  here  and  now  i  havn't  watched  the  demo,  my  computer  died  and  im  using  an  old  one  just  now.  The  youtube  clips  are  pretty  bizzare  though,  and  classic  you  dismissed  hydro's  opinion  and  you  think  he  hacks,  and  he  plays  just  as  good  as  potcha  from  what  ive  seen  and  remember.  So  i'd  think  his  opinion  would  mean  quite  alot  in  this  case.  Last  time  Potcha  was  active  i  remember  quite  a  few  people  thinking  he  hacked  though  he  stopped  playing  pretty  suddenly  so  nothing  really  came  of  it.  I  won't  give  a  final  verdict  on  what  i  think  as  seeing  a  couple  of  vids  on  youtube  doesnt  really  give  a  clear  image.  Just  my  opinion  on  reading  all  this.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
domi
Post Master
Post Master

tool  wrote  (View  Post):

If  you  watch  the  first  5  minutes,  you  will  laugh  and  probably  slap  yourself  at  how  you  believed  he  doesn't  hack.

tbh  i  dont  care  really?  Razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
kyzer
Hurt Me Plenty
Hurt Me Plenty

stop  posting  then?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
TorN
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

Lol  wow  quake  will  never  change,  people  still  keeping  up  the  same  old  hacking  drama.

Maybe  you  all  should  start  playing  Call  of  Duty  there  is  less  hackers  in  xbox  360.

Well  first  of  all  hi  Domi.

If  you're  talking  about  Call  Of  Duty  4,  skip  the  micro  wall  of  text  upcoming.

If  you're  talking  about  Modern  Warfare  2,  I  highly  recommend  not  playing  this  game.  I'm  usually  the  bad  loser  type  of  guy,  but  I'm  successful  in  holding  my  anger.  However,  this  game  almost  made  me  break  my  XBOX  controller,  which  is  really  pathetic.  Unless  you  want  to  see  shotguns  killing  you  from  a  distance  even  a  sniper  couldn't  hit  (a  bit  over-exaggerated),  or  someone  running  fast  towards  you  ending  up  knifing  you,  this  game  is  perfect  for  you.  Or,  if  you  want  to  be  able  to  carry  a  spraying  revolver  that  hits  as  hard  and  as  accurate  as  a  M4A1,  it  also  happens  a  lot.  The  main  problem  of  that  game  is  that  they  made  every  weapons  too  strong.  It's  "balanced"  in  a  way,  but  very  imbalanced  over  all.  Play  Halo  if  you're  going  to  do  anything  on  the  XBOX,  the  game's  protected,  glitch-free  and  very  balanced.  

Can  you  imagine  people  running  and  knifing  everyone,  in  a  real  war?  This  is  just  a  lack  of  logicality.  That's  my  two  cents  about  the  game  I  hated  the  most  of  my  life.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
p1x3L
-2 in 16 champion
-2 in 16 champion

BC2,  Torn,  BC2.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
babykiller
Novice
Novice

bad  company  2  ftw!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:50 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
ReAper
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

Fuck  console  gaming  in  general...

If  you  are  looking  for  balance,  download  Urban  Terror.     Smile

Although  I  would  like  to  give  BC2  a  try  if  my  pc  allowed  lol.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 am Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
TorN
Obligated2Own
Obligated2Own

Oh  ya,  I  completely  forgot  about  BC2.  That's  a  great  choice  too,  I  guess.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm Post subject: Re: >sBs<Potcha. Reply with quote
xero
Bring It On
Bring It On

Or  if  you  want  to  keep  in  the  pc  range,  and  keep  living  the  quake  life.  Go  to  www.quakelive.com!!!!!  And  you  can  add  me,  kpx_

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view .o2o. Forum Index -> Anything All times are UTC - 7 Hours
Page 6 of 8 Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next 

Jump to: