An .o2o. History Lesson
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
.o2o. -> Anything

#1: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: MeganoobLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:09 pm
    —
 I  know  a  few  of  you  want  to  see  what  it  was  like  in  o2o  a  few  years  ago.  Many  of  you  might  not  relize  this  but  o2o  is  5  years  old  now.  Thats  right  5.  So  I  want  to  show  you  a  blast  from  the  past  and  reveal  the  oldest  forums  we  have  online  still.  you  will  see  many  familliar  faces  there  that  are  still  in  o2o  today.  lol=  DemoN,  h4xor,  jesus  and  jedi  as  well.  You  really  can  see  that  o2o  for  the  most  part  has  stuck  together  for  years  and  i  hope  in  the  coming  years  we  will  continue  to  grow  and  look  back  on  these  times  knowing  how  great  they  were.

o2o.noghost.net/top.jpg"  border="0"  alt=""  />
 /index.php?showforum=6"  target="_blank">Old  .o2o.  Fourms

#2: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: SenaToRLocation: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:12 pm
    —
 Very  informative  for  all  the  newer  kids  who  weren't  around  back  in  those  days  :P  should  of  gave  them  the  site  to  look  at  mega's  old  ass  screenies

I  recommend  /index.php?showtopic=2"  target="_blank">http://z3.invisionfree.com/o2o/index.php?showtopic=2  as  a  sight  for  sore  eyes,  thats  Mega,  Jedi,  Ray  and  Bulma  battling  it  out  for  1st  place

#3: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: 12ouncesLocation: TX, USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:27 pm
    —
 Wow,  5  ears,  very  interesting  topic!   Smile

#4: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: JosetteCollinsLocation: Austin, TX PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:29 pm
    —
 lol  Jonny.O

The  old  forums  had  a  sexy  look  to  them.   Surprised

#5: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: MeganoobLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:31 pm
    —
 Ive  hosted  the  very  first  o2o  site  I  built  for  us.  The  main  page  just  redirects  you  to  the  current  main  page  but  ill  try  and  find  the  old  one  again.

http://www.obligated2own.com/old/about.html

#6: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: H4x0rLocation: Quebec/Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:51 pm
    —
 Wow,  good  memmories

#7: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: TorN PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:56 pm
    —
 Damn  Mega..  You're  soooooooo  the  best  leader  BY  FAR....
   Crying or Very sad  Makes  me  cry!  Smile

#8: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: K!kyoLocation: Palm Harbor, FL PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:00 pm
    —
 Wow  didn't  realize  you  still  actually  had  the  old  forums  intact.  Nice!  Very Happy

#9: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: MeganoobLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:05 pm
    —
 Its  our  history,  it  should  be  treated  with  care  Wink

Even  if  it  is  just  a  game  we  play  we  still  have  spent  years  with  eachother.  I  tryed  to  save  some  of  the  glory  days  we  have  had  together.

#10: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: killa|poo PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:06 pm
    —
 Thats  hot.  Some  nice  old  times  there.

#11: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: LeBronLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:17 am
    —
 awsome  stuff  there  mega!  i  like  it  alot.

#12: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: NickLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:28 am
    —
 Hehe  there's  a  post  about  me  getting  into  o2o  the  first  time  on  the  old  forums.  That's  pretty  sweet  :P

#13: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: JesusLocation: Washington, DC PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:38 am
    —
 haha,  word.

#14: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: oLd*skooLLocation: Las Vegas, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:36 am
    —
 haha,  and  theres  a  post  about  me  trying  to  get  back  into  o2o  and  then  priest  going  a-wall  on  me

#15: Re: An .o2o. History Lesson Author: SenaToRLocation: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:30 pm
    —
 looking  at  the  old  site  and  the  old  lineup  you  guys  had,  it  was  pretty  hardcore  ownage

Meganoob
 Aspirin
 Jedi
 Chips
 Advil
 VOL7
 Jesus
 and  Beta

.o2o. -> Anything

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 7