iCTF Open 2008 Tournament
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
.o2o. -> Anything

#1: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: BaMmY PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 am
    —

====iCTF  Open  Tournament====

-100%  OPEN  Registration!

-Anyone  is  eligible!

-Fast  Paced,  Evenly  Matched  Games!

-Individual  Entry  (not  clans)!

-Play  alongside  the  best  in  quake!

-Clan-Imitation  size  teams!

-Grow  as  a  group  with  players  from  completely  different  backgrounds!

-Very  Large  Registration  Pool  (40+  spots  avaiable)!

-TONS  of  Fun!

======================

Don't  Miss  Out,  Register  Here!

#2: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: p1x3L PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 am
    —
 Uhm  yeah...  go  ahead  zelix,  you  can  register  -_-.

#3: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: JesusLocation: Washington, DC PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:41 am
    —
 gl  bam!

#4: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: ThEOLdGuY PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:18 am
    —
 gl  with  that  Smile

#5: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: z3l1x PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:02 am
    —
 eh..  sounds  boring

#6: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: trag1k PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:03 pm
    —
 gl!
 i  like  your  advertising  
 its  convincing  =]

#7: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: NuttyFudgkins PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm
    —

Jesus  wrote  (View  Post):
gl  bam!

I  am  expecting  you  to  sign  up

#8: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: JesusLocation: Washington, DC PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 am
    —

NuttyFudgkins  wrote  (View  Post):
Jesus  wrote  (View  Post):
gl  bam!

I  am  expecting  you  to  sign  up

would  you  want  me  on  your  team?  Smile

#9: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: p1x3L PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:40 am
    —
 I  signed  up,  but  if  I  get  screwed  with  people  I  hate,  I'm  /quitting.  

"Depending  on  the  size  of  our  final  sign  up  pool,  4-5  teams  will  be  made  of  6-8  players  with  different  skill  levels,  specialties,  and  clans."

Different  skill  levels...  I  haven't  played  in  a  few  months  and  play  cgameless  now,  therefore,  I  infer  that  I've  just  taken  the  noobiest  skill  level,  so  gimmie  some  good  people  Smile.  

P.S.  I  don't  get  along  well  with  ue,  qos,  or  syn.

#10: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: --Riddick--Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 am
    —
 Lmao.

#11: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: BurN PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
    —
 lol  sha

#12: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: LeBronLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:42 pm
    —

p1x3L  wrote  (View  Post):
I  signed  up,  but  if  I  get  screwed  with  people  I  hate,  I'm  /quitting.  

"Depending  on  the  size  of  our  final  sign  up  pool,  4-5  teams  will  be  made  of  6-8  players  with  different  skill  levels,  specialties,  and  clans."

Different  skill  levels...  I  haven't  played  in  a  few  months  and  play  cgameless  now,  therefore,  I  infer  that  I've  just  taken  the  noobiest  skill  level,  so  gimmie  some  good  people  Smile.  

i  dont  think  anyone  want  to  play  with  you,  thats  a  bigger  problem.   Wink

#13: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: xero PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:39 pm
    —

But  pixel  :  (.  You  know  you  want  to  play  with  me  =DD!!!

#14: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: --Riddick--Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 pm
    —

LeBron  wrote  (View  Post):

i  dont  think  anyone  want  to  play  with  you,  thats  a  bigger  problem.   Wink

Thank  God  you  didn't  sign  up!   You'd  be  on  a  team  all  alone.

#15: Re: iCTF Open 2008 Tournament Author: p1x3L PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 pm
    —

LeBron  wrote  (View  Post):

Good  thing  your  nazi  thoughts  are  always  wrong  huh?  

Have  you  ever  heard  of  the  saying:  It's  better  to  let  someone  think  you're  an  idiot  than  to  open  your  mouth  and  prove  it?  Well  it's  too  late  for  you  lebron  because  you  have  proved  it  over  and  over  and  over  and  over  again.  But,  since  you  obviously  won't  do  it,  I'm  going  to  be  the  better  person  and  just  ignore  you  from  now  on.  Goodluck  with  the  RFL3,  I'm  looking  forward  to  seeing  the  results.

.o2o. -> Anything

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2